The DECI project is organized in a set of both parallel and consecutive activities, composed of a total of eight Project Work Packages, aiming at structuring analysis and development activities in a set of organized steps.
- Preliminary analysis feed the following activities with up-to-date clinical, technological and business-specific information;
- Design activities define all aspects necessary for the ICT tools implementation, process improvement and subsequently Pilot Projects execution;
- Tools and solutions implementation gather instruction and analysis from previous activities; design and development activities of IT features, application layers, Pilot-specific integrations;
- Pilots are set and tuned, then the business model is implemented in each country and validated:
- Results are in-depth analysed and evaluated in order to gather comprehensive knowledge from the specific Pilot Projects;
- Projects results are disseminated via previously-defined channels.